Glass Dildos – Stimulating With Style
For masturbation, foreplay or to extend a love making session, many people find that glass dildos are excellent accessories for enjoying sex solo or with a partner. These luxury love toys can be amazingly versatile instruments of pleasure. Some times it feels just great to go with a standard in and out technique. However, if you want to experience amazing sex with a Touch of Glass, try enhancing your stimulating style.
Although visually appealing, the spiral wraps, ribs, bumps, nubs, twists and curves used to style glass dildos are also designed to stimulate. Sensitivity to the style nuances varies from person to person and throughout a play session. So, mix and match different techniques during foreplay. Then, as the pleasure intensity builds, get into a rhythm with one motion and trigger an explosive orgasm.
Here are a few ways to add a creative, sensual flare to your love play using glass love toys:
- Glide ‘n Slide involves smoothly sliding a nicely lubricated glass dildo such that the head glides along the natural curves of the vagina. With each penetration, alter the angle of entry so that every internal region is caressed. Note how the pressure points on the labia and vaginal entrance shift so the pleasure is spread all around. Periodically take the glass dildo completely out and trace the slippery head along the lips and around the opening to the vagina to keep every bit moist and aroused.
- Curves and contours may be designed specifically to reach and massage the G-spot in just the right way or to feel great when stroking in and out. Note that the inner portion of the clitoris wraps around the vagina so these sensual curves can be used to angle in and massage seldom explored pleasure pockets. Curved dildos also encourage a glide ‘n slide style of penetration that massages the clitoris and labia too.
- Ultra Slow & Sensual penetration is excellent for the initial insertions of a textured glass dildo. Focus on every artistic detail as it fills you with joy. Use a mirror while masturbating with a glass dildo to experience this visual stimulation too. A slow withdrawal with clenched PC muscles can also create an intense sensation.
- Wonderful Waves made with joined spheres or rings on a straight shaft will create ripples of rapture when inserted with long, smooth deep thrusts. Start slow and then increase the intensity until orgasm.
- Twist & Twirl your glass dildo while fully or partially inserted so that the textured shapes rotate and stimulate all around. Offset shapes will rub against and tickle the G-spot. Use a slight twisting motion while thrusting to alter the sensation as well. With a slower insertion, you can use a corkscrew motion to create a different feeling. Continue the corkscrewing as you withdraw the glass dildo then reverse direction going back in.
- Getting Jiggy with short, rapid thrusts will quickly trigger a wild response especially when you angle the head of the glass dildo toward the G-spot. Use a quick back and forth wrist movement to create a fluttering or pulsing sensation.
- Wild Wiggles include zigzags left to right, up and down and arcing sweeps all around at various depths of penetration. Use a wiggling motion to insert just the head of the glass dildo and stimulate the labia and opening of the vagina. When inserted slightly deeper, the wiggling motion can tantalize the sides of the vagina and rub against the G-spot. Deeper still, wiggling and circular motions will stimulate the cervix with the smooth surface of the dildo.
Caution: glass is very hard and will hurt if you hit the pelvic bone the wrong way. And, although the glass dildo will not break, intimate body parts can so avoid extremely rough activities.
Tantalizing Temperature Twists
Glass dildos retain temperature very well. Stoke the passion fires with a heated poker or cast a charming chill with a cool wand. Glass love toys can be warmed in a pan of hot water or cooled in ice water for added stimulation (20-30 minutes should do). Remember, temperature changes intensify the stimulation. Enhance the exciting sensations with these temperature techniques:
- A cool vagina filled with a warm penis feels amazingly hot. After using a chilly dildo for a minute replace it with the real thing. Then repeat.
- Blindfold your partner and tantalize her with temperature – not knowing what to expect or when intensifies the pleasure shock.
- Alternate using two glass dildos – one warmed and one chilled.
- Tantalize the labia and clitoris with your glass dildo. Sometimes insert it directly without touching the outer erogenous zones.
- Alternate a few thrusts with a chilled glass dildo followed by a warm tongue. Contrast hard and soft feelings combined with temperature changes to create extremely delightful sensations.
- Anal intercourse can be combined with a vaginally inserted glass dildo that has been heated or cooled for added mutual enjoyment.
- Use different strokes to prolong or intensify the sensation. Use an ultra slow insertion while adding a few twists and turns. Or, insert it with one quick, smooth, deep thrust. Leave it inserted for a while twisting and wiggling it or withdraw it quickly. Experiment and play.
Warning: Avoid extreme temperature shocks and always test on your forearm before using on intimate body parts. Using other heat sources or directly freezing your glass dildo is not recommended.
If you have not yet obtained one of the new vibrating glass dildos, there are other ways to set erogenous zones aquiver using your rock solid toys. The most obvious way is to use the glass dildo for penetration and G-spot stimulation while using a vibrator (pocket rocket) to stimulate the clitoris. Or, with a partner, create lovely vibrations with oral stimulation of the clitoris by humming (moaning, growling, purring). Both techniques may result in amazing combined or blended orgasms.