Hot Erotic Massage Techniques For Foreplay Building Up to Great Sex
I remember the first time I gave a hot, erotic massage to a woman. I was quite young a the time and really nervous, almost overwhelmed when she took off her top and lay on the sofa. She was a little shy, so she lay on her front and I can still remember how her body jumped when I put my hands on her. I was really out of my comfort zone too and my hands started shaking as my fingers made contact with her bare back. Thanks to my older friends, I kept assuming that soon she would be overcome by lust and jump on me. Almost half an hour later, she put her top on and I took her to the station.
The whole walk I was wondering where I’d gone wrong, after all I’d done everything right, hadn’t I? It was then that I decided to ask for advice from one of my more knowledgeable friends. I’d barely got through half of my description before he looked at me in disbelief and said,
“What? You didn’t you lick her neck or back or anything?!?”
The point my friend had made was an awesome one: there is a world of difference separating an enjoyable back-rub from a hot, erotic massage!
Erotic Massage Techniques
So what actually is the difference? In fact the techniques used in both the back rub and the hot, erotic massage are similar. The key difference is your attitude. While a non-erotic massage requires technique, a hot, erotic massage with no technique whatsoever can still be a success if it makes the receiver feel more sexual afterward.
The reason I went so badly wrong all those years ago was because I forgot that the main purpose of a hot, erotic massage was the same as any other kind of foreplay: to give her a taster of what sex with me was going to be like. If you successfully show her that you can tease her and know all the right spots then she will know that you will probably be a great lover.
This is the other key to these kinds of massages, because it is a form of foreplay you will want to use the same techniques that you would use if you were giving any other kind of foreplay:
* Tease using touches that barely touch her, just brush her with the lightest touch. You want to make her want you to touch her more.
* Bring your hand close to an erogenous zone, but then move your hand over it without touching. This break with what she is expecting will get her tingling with anticipation.
* Look for area that have a lot of sensation. Any area that has a large amount of nerve endings will feel great when you touch it. The whole length of the spine, the armpits, sides of the breasts and neck all will feel great.
* Her breasts and clitoris can be touched either when she least expects it or by slowly building up to it. The tease is as important as the touch in this instance.
* Making slow circles that get smaller and smaller, moving in towards her nipple or clitoris is a great way to keep the touch up and tease her.
* Show her your oral technique by sucking, licking and gently biting her spine or the sensitive part of her neck. This should be a hint of what is to come and should use most of the same techniques.
The Not-Erotic Massage Techniques Section
While technique is not so important, it is worthwhile knowing some of the basic massage techniques. Any of these, if done with enough skill, can easily become hot and erotic too. Women love a guy who is dexterous!
1. Your hands are rough and her skin is really soft. Simple equation: rough on soft equals pain! Therefore you can make things infinitely better for her by simply using a lot of oil or lotion on your hands. Select a good, nice-smelling one for bonus points.
2. Look for what she responds best to and then use those areas to punctuate the massage (Usually the neck and shoulders)
3. You can probably touch her harder than you would expect, but make sure that you only touch muscle as a firm touch on bone is agony!
And that is basically it. Once a woman knows that even your massages get her excited, you will soon find that you can turn the massage into great foreplay that will make her want to jump on you.